Registration Fee (Scopus Indexed: AMSJ Journal / Springer / Elsevier )
|Indian Authors||Member of ACM/IEEE/ISTE/CSI||Non-Member|
|Academician / Industry Affiliate||Rs. 6500/-||Rs. 7500/-|
|Research Scholar / Student||Rs. 5500/-||Rs. 6500/-|
|Participant||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|Foreign Authors||Member of ACM/IEEE/ISTE/CSI||Non-Member|
|Academician / Industry Affiliate||USD 100||USD 150|
|Research Scholar||USD 75||USD 100|
|Participant||USD 50||USD 50|
Registration Fee (Book Chapter by Punjabi University, Patiala)
|Academician / Industry Affiliate||Rs. 3000/-|
Key Points for Registration
- The fees mentioned above for AMSJ journal is for a manuscript of maximum six pages. In case of pages more than six Rs. 1000/USD 15 will be charged per page.
- The Conversion charges of currency (if any) will be borne by the delegate.
- The Registration Fees includes conference kit, tea and lunch coupons for two days, entry to different sessions of the conference.
- Accommodation (if required) can be arranged in University guest houses (air conditioned) on payment basis (Rs. 450 per person/per night) with first come first serve policy subject to availability on twin sharing basis. Make sure to choose Accommodation “yes”, while filling registration form.
- Full Registration of One author is necessary for a paper being presented in ICAML 2020. Other co authors may register as attendee to the conference if they wish to attend conference.
Account Details to Deposit Registration Fees
International Conference on Applications of AI and Machine Learning
Account Number :
Name of Bank:
State Bank of India
Punjabi University, Patiala, India
The fees may be deposited as NEFT/IMPS transfer or by direct cash deposit. Kindly make sure to keep a copy of the transaction, that you will have to upload along with registration form.