Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished research paper (which is not under review in any other conference/ Journal) of the given tracks in the format specified by Springer at https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines. The manuscripts for ICAML-2021 will be submitted through Microsoft’s Conference Management Toolkit. No Paper will be entertained through email. Submissions must be plagiarisms free and submission must be follow the Policy on Double Submission
All submissions will strictly go through a plagiarism check, only those submissions which pass through plagiarism check will be double blind reviewed with at-least three reviewers and only accepted papers which are presented during the conference will be eligible for publication in the conference proceedings.
Constraints for Submitting the Paper:
- Create / sign up for an account at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ if you do not have one.
- Follow the link: ——————————-and submit your article along with all the required author and article details.
- Fill proper metadata of the article as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be well mentioned while submitting.
- An unique article ID will be assigned for your submitted article, which you should mention for any correspondence.
- You need not upload editable source files (.doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for initial submission. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
- Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
- No offline submission request through e-mail or surface mail will be entertained. Offline submissions will lead to outright rejection without any review or validating the quality of the article.
Please do not submit multiple copies of same article, which will cause rejection.
Any revision / uploading a new version / updating author information can be done on a submission through Microsoft’s CMT only.