The scope of this conference is to provide
a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial
professionals from all over the world to present their research results and
development activities in various applications of AI and Machine Learning. It
allows participants an opportunity to discuss the recent developments in the
field of AI and Machine Learning and review challenges faced by the community
in the 21st century.
ICAML-2020 will be a platform for different researchers to present their research ideas in different tracks organized parallel to each other, as listed below:
- Communication , Signal Processing and Multimedia Technologies
- Image Processing
- Bio Medical Imaging
- Digital Image Foresensics.
- Video Surveillance and authentication
- Digital Synchronous Machines
- Satellite and space communication
- Pattern Recognition
- Multimedia Ontology
- Modern Network Technologies
- Cyber Physical System, IOT and Smart Cities
- Software Defined Networks, Intent Based Networking.
- Optical Communications. Wireless Sensor Networks. 5G Technologies, Delay Tolerant Networks
- Information Security, Network Security, Intrusion Detection System,Cryptography
- Application of Block-chain in Security applications
- Cloud Computing, Fog Computing and Ubiquitous Computing
- Data Mining, AI and Soft Computing
- Software Engineering Applications
- Big Data analysis
- Social Media Analysis
- Data fusion
- Predication Analysis
- Use of Evolutionary approaches
- Intelligent Computing Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Recognition Driven Systems.
- Brain Computer Interface
- Agricultural applications
- Smart City Applications
- Healthcare smart applications.