Punjab Assembly established Punjabi University, Patiala under the Punjab Act No. 35 of 1961. Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India laid foundation of Punjabi University on June 24, 1962. Department of Computer Science & Engineering of Punjabi University, offers courses of Bachelor of Technology, Masters of Technology and Ph. D. in computer science and engineering. The department works with the objective of addressing critical challenges faced by the Industry, society and the academia. Perhaps even more important is our unceasing commitment to our students, helping them to learn, grow, develop, and achieve their goals in their pursuit to excel in their professional career. The department gives exposure to its students, to not study only the regular Engineering curriculum but also develop skills on aspirations of todays corporate world, by inculcating a professional attitude in them. Where ICAML-2021 will serve as an international platform for exchange of ideas, it is also an attempt to make the students aware about latest research trends in AI and ML. Focused on AI and machine learning innovations, International Conference on applications of Machine Learning (ICAML 2021) will be organized for two days i.e. 3rd and 4th September 2021. The conference will give attendees direct access to recent research works performed in the area of AI and Machine learning.
- To bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of applications of AI and machine learning in various research fields.
- To provide premier platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the different fields of Computer Science & Engineering using AI and Machine Learning.
- To provide opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaborations.
- To establish lesion of both academy and industry by covering not only basic and applied research, but also philosophical issues regarding the future use of AI and machine learning in different research fields.
- Publication of a Conference proceeding in association with internationally reputed research publishing agency.
- A summary report regarding the novel ideas discussed in the conference is prepared and published. This allows other researchers to be involved and influence the direction of research at the early stages.
- A clear plan of action for research community to encourage the more use of AI and machine learning in solving real life problems.
- At the end of the international conference, it is expected that all relevant stakeholders, research scholars, students and faculty are expected to encourage the use of AI and machine learning to solve the real world problems in their respective organizations.